How will Kaloomee HELP My Club?
Now YOU can EASILY Raise Funds for Your Club, Group or Association … Whilst Removing Those Administrative Tasks You Love to Hate!
Welcome to Kaloomee,
I hope the above headline has captured your imagination and inspired you to want to partner with Kaloomee.
… or at the very least created an insatiable desire to learn more about Kaloomee and how we can help you and your club.
I know your time is precious, so please allow me to cut to the chase … Kaloomee is part of an established print on demand mail order business.
This is how we fulfill the first part of our promise, Kaloomee will help you to EASILY raise those much-needed funds for your club, requiring ZERO financial investment from you …
Kaloomee takes the risk by holding stock for your club, with your design or logo expertly applied to your choice of products.
A percentage of every product sold will be paid to your club. And you don’t need to do anything other than refer your club members to your Kaloomee store! Kaloomee stores are free by the way!
Here’s an example Kaloomee store – click here.
Hang on though, as it gets even better … Kaloomee is also ‘The Club Marketplace’ where you can deliver to your members:
- Your existing range of club merchandise (physical and/or digital) via your free Kaloomee shop
- Other Kaloomee products and services
And we don’t make a charge for any of this. All we ask is that you utilise our print on demand capabilities by allowing us to print products for you, on behalf of your club.
We really want to help you raise funds for your club, so much so that pretty much all you need to do is:
- Choose which free Kaloomee Plan suits your club’s needs here
- Choose the products you would like Kaloomee to setup with your logo or design
- Add some info about your club so that your members will recognise who you are
- Then let your members know where to find your Kaloomee store.
And that’s it. At the same time Kaloomee will be working alongside you:
- Using the very latest design techniques to show off your logo or design on your chosen products
- Offering help and support to assist with initial setup
In no time at all you’ll wonder how you ever got by without Kaloomee.
The Kaloomee Team
What can I sell? (What can I manage in my shop?)
- Your own existing merchandise
- Products from the Kaloomee range (Kaloomee manage the order for you and you receive a commission on every sale)
- Physical products – ie :- T-shirts, posters, books etc.
- Music files – mp3 etc (Available for download)
- Files and documents – ie Membership forms (These can be made a ‘free’ product for members to download.
- What are the costs?
Kaloomee is FREE and includes an e-commerce shop.
Kaloomee product listings earn you a commission on every sale made through your shop.
A small commission to Kaloomee is charged for a sale of your own products listed in the shop.
We only charge for the Premium Plan which includes your own stand alone eCommerce website, independent of the Kaloomee club marketplace.
When & how will my club get paid?
- You can choose which method that you would like to receive your payments via PayPal, Stipe or Bank transfer and are sent to your club on a daily basis.
- We can request manual payments via bank transfer. These will be actioned within 3 working days of being requested and require a minimum payment of £75.
NOTE: In order to protect your club and Kaloomee from potential fraud we have a short qualifying period of 14 days. This means that we don’t remit funds to your club for the first 14 days after your first sale. From day 15 your club’s funds will be sent on a daily basis (if choosing to receive funds via PayPal).
Which payment options can we accept?
Payments options are PayPal, Stripe & Amazon Pay
Your very own online shop
An overview of the shop features can be seen HERE
How do I add my free shop?
Adding and creating your shop is simple…..
- Simply select the membership that best suits your needs HERE at the membership options page, Fill in the blanks and that’s it, No coding or special technical skills required.
What are the benefits of having a shop for our club?
There are many benefits for your club or community..
- Generate increased funds
- Increased availability of your merchandise. Your merchandise will be available to all, everywhere. No longer restricted to manually handling the orders.
- Simplify the management of your club merchandise.
- A wider range of merchandise will be available to you without any further stock holding. You could even stop holding any stock at all!
Comprehensive features providing a host of benefits
Your very own unique URL! – Each Kaloomee shop benefits from having it’s very own ‘url’ (Website link) meaning you can guide everyone direct to your shopfront – Example HERE – kaloomee.com/at/myclubname
Secure payments – Kaloomee.com is an ssl secured site, Secured by an official https SSL certificate which can be seen by the padlock in the top left of a browser and can be checked HERE, This means that data and payment information is always securely encrypted for your peace of mind.
Staff – Not only do you have ultimate control of the features included in your chosen plan but you can now add staff so that they too have access to the great features of Kaloomee – You can also select the capabilities that each of these staff members can manage, You control what they can and cannot view and manage.
Blog away – Publish news and information
Creating a blog post is as easy as writing a letter. Blogs help to increase awareness of your club and products and also helps to boost SEO. Blog content can be easy to write by using information about your shop, products and Club news and information.
As a manager you can create your very own blogs which can be shared on social media networks and are a great indirect marketing tool.
Social network integration
New listings and blog posts are automatically posted to the top social network platforms :- Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest – Optimising the visibility of your listings worldwide.
Built in messaging, notifications and help
Messaging to and from customers, including support tickets. Communication with the site administrators direct from your dashboard
Big help – Don’t worry, If there is anything that puzzles you, we have a comprehensive help and FAQ section including a knowledgebase filled with guides on how to do everything to manage your shop.
Vacation mode – Going on holiday?
This convenient feature lets you put your shop into holiday mode to let your visitors know of any possible limitations while you are away.